Simple tips for successfully completing the online training in DRAccessLearn.org.
The required training course, "Using DR Access Reports," will launch on April 6, 2020 in DR Access Learn.
- If you completed the first required course, “Using the DRDP (2015) for Special Education,” you are automatically registered for this course.
- When the course launches, you will receive an email with your username. Log in with this username each time you sign into DR Access Learn.
For this course, you will need:
- Access to a printer to produce the course workbook.
- Your DR Access Learn account username and password.
- Your DR Access Reports account username and password. If you don’t have an account, create one at DRAccessReports.org.
- At least one completed DRDP (2015) Rating Record in your DR Access Reports account.
If you have not previously completed the first required course, "Using the DRDP (2015) for Special Education," you must complete it before taking the course on reports. You can register at DRAccessLearn.org.
For assistance, contact the Desired Results Access Project at: email@example.com or (800) 673-9220. Phone hours: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Please leave a message or email us if you can’t reach us by phone.
Suggestions for administrators in following up with assessors who did not successfully complete DRAccessLearn Course 1, Using the DRDP (2015) for Special Education, to assist assessors in using the DRDP (2015) with fidelity.
This guide offers helpful suggestions for successfully completing the online courses.
Simple tips for successfully completing the online course, Using DR Access Reports in DRAccessLearn.org.
Simple tips for successfully completing the online course, Using the DRDP (2015) for Special Education in DRAccessLearn.org.
This workbook is the required companion to the “Using DR Access Reports” course. It outlines key points from the course and guides you through the process of producing reports.
For more information
If you are a general education preschool teacher, Early Head Start, or Head Start teacher, please visit the Desired Results for Children and Families website, for information about training to use the DRDP (2015):