In order to have an engaging and successful learning experience while taking the course, we recommend you use the following strategies:
- Use one of these recommended browsers: Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
While taking the course
- You will need to log into your Learning Center account to access the course and also into your DR Access Reports account; use the same email you used for the first Learning Center course in order to access this course.
- Keep the course window open and toggle between the two sites as needed.
- Read and follow the instructions on every page carefully.
- The course includes videos that guide you through producing and using the Detailed Child Report; pause or re-watch them as needed.
- We recommend that you complete the course in one sitting, but if needed, you can complete as much as you’d like and then return at a later time to continue.
- After completing the course, return to your dashboard to download your Certificate of Course Completion. In the Learning Path, click on “Using DR Access Reports” to see the Download button.
|If You Need Support|
DR Access Learn
DR Access Reports