In order to have an engaging and successful learning experience while taking the course, we recommend you use the following strategies:
- Use one of these recommended browsers: Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
Start by creating an account
- To take this course, you need to have an account in our Learning Center – if you do not have one, register at DRAccessLearn.org.
- When you create your account, take great care to enter your email address accurately – errors will prevent you from returning to the system.
- Once you register you will receive a confirmation email with important information about the course.
While taking the course
- Again, use one of these recommended browsers: Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- Read and follow the instructions on every page carefully.
- If you complete a module within a course and the next one does not appear in MY ACTIVE COURSES on your dashboard, click on “My Dashboard” in the left-hand blue menu to refresh your screen for the next module.
- You will complete rating exercises in this course. Be sure to click on the green oval to indicate the developmental level you chose and then click SUBMIT to assure your correct rating is credited.
- You can complete all of the modules at one sitting or complete as many as you’d like and then return to continue. We strongly recommend that you complete any given module in one sitting rather than logging out before completing that module.
- After completing the course, return to your dashboard to download your Certificate of Course Completion. In the Learning Path, click on “Using DR Access Reports” to see the Download button.
If You Need Support
DR Access Learn